Sunday, September 21, 2014

Oops

such a valuable bread
sooooo i never went to the store and i had to rewrite my menu for next week?  good news is, now it includes dinner.  I won't post it in case I end up having to change it again though.

I did try my hand at yakisoba bread, as seen above.  It is OK, would have been better if I had proper noodles and some cabbage and real sauce.  This is made with ramen noodles, carrot shreds, green onions, and mushrooms.  I also didn't have oyster sauce so I put a drop of fish sauce in with some (probably anicent) hoisin sauce i found in the refrigerator.  The bread is ciabatta that my sister brought home from her work.  I cut a slit into it, rubbed some butter on the inside, and then toasted it before stuffing it with noodles.

It looks good, though right?

No comments:

Post a Comment